Friday, January 9, 2009

Birthdays & Basketball


Thank you all you camera people - great advise - plus I found a great website that gives me tutorials on my camera! It was also my birthday yesterday! It was great! I worked out in the morning, went to lunch with Lauren, took a lot better pictures at Dereks games (they had one on Friday and one on Saturday) - which they won (both games- which still has them at undefeated) - and then had a great Mexican dinner - Arroz con Pollo - MY FAVORITE!! Lauren gave me a fabulous purse, Derek gave me a super soft blanket, Savannah gave me a super cute frame with pictures in it and Grace gave me beads she is going to make a necklace for me, Jackie and Justin sang to me a beautiful rendition of Happy Birthday over the phone & Steve gave me that great ski trip we went on last week! Friends brought homemade bread (thanks Holly!) and muffins (thanks Kendra) and lots of cards even from my long lost best friend Alisa! Thanks Family & Friends- It was a Great Day!Just before going in -Really paying attention to the coach!! Always a good idea!
Notice where he is shooting from - 3 point line- Nice action shot Rachel!!!
Even these were not so clear last time!
Look at that great action shot!
Nice block - and the boy knocking my son over didn't make the basket! WOO WOO!

7 comments:

Cassy said...

Wow! Those are some cool shots! It must be so nice to get to sit back and watch your kids get attacked while doing something they love!haha!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from South Carolina! Your pic's are so awesome!!!

Diana and Derek said...

Happy belated birthday little sis! Derek looks like a pro.

rexburgskinners said...

Glad you had a great birthday! Wow your kids are so impressive with the creative presents! Miss ya tons and hope to take you to a birthday lunch when I see ya again!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! And sweet shots!

Summer Carlile said...

I am glad that you had a happy birthday!

Kristin said...

Happy belated birthday, Rachel. :)