Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ski in the New Year!

We spent the last few days up at Schwietzer Mtn. Ski resort - It was great! That is one great thing about a lot of snow - SKIING! I didn't get many pictures - we were having to much fun! Justin learned how to ski and did Great! Derek & Steve even made it up for a couple of days! Derek Loves his new snowboard - Thanks Uncle Cory (you're the greatest!) We made it home safely- the roads are still not real safe around here! The kids are all sad school starts tomorrow! They are all hoping for a snow day! They just may get it - big snow storm moving in tonight!Derek & Savannah getting ready to head out to the slopes!
Relaxing in the hot tub after a day of skiing!
This was this morning off my back porch! One thing about snow - it sure is beautiful!

6 comments:

ChaChaCha said...

Hi Pennington's! It's Jenny McPhie in case you didn't recognize my last name :) sounds like you guys partied way too hard for the new year but how fun! I hear about all the storms up there! Nuts! Here is our blog so we can keep in touch, glad to have found you...

www.chrisandjenlewis.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Now that is what I call fun! I miss the skiing. Not so much the snow though.

Anonymous said...

Wooo Hoo, there is nothing like a hot tub in the snow! Such a fun way to bring in the new year;0)

Shannon said...

So fun! I love the picture of the Hot tub with all the snow in the background! That is so much fun that everyone was able to go skiing/boarding!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I love how beautiful the snow looks, but then it gets ugly if it stops!

publisher said...

Fun!
Ok- I really missed you guys in GP on Christmas, but If I was going to have that much fun in te snow I would have bailed too. hahah

Katelyn said...

Dang i missed the skiing too! did ya push savannah off the lift for me rachel?? haha!

Love ya,

Katelyn