Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Love little Girls!

Grace got an American Girl Doll for Christmas and LOVES it! She named her doll Lauren! (cute-I know she loves her big sister) Her friend Ashley also has one and named her Annie! ( the real Lauren -her sister- has a best friend whose name is Annie! Cute! ) Anyway Grace was going to play at Ashleys house today after school and wanted to take along Lauren (the doll) but didn't want her to suffocate in the back pack - so this is how she fixed the problem so the doll could breath! hehehehehe Little girls are my favorite!
Lots of breathing room for Lauren
Grace and Mackensie (our neighbor) off to school

They walk to school - rain, snow or shine- or right now ICE

8 comments:

Buell Fam said...

So cute! Kids think of the funniest things.

Shannon said...

oh my, soooo Cute!! I used to totally worry about my dolls breathing!

Shannon said...

oh my, soooo Cute!! I used to totally worry about my dolls breathing!

Anonymous said...

Love the cute backpack Lauren is riding in:) What cutie's!

John and Ann Tolman said...

I love little girls too and can't wait until we get our next one! I sent some pictures of you and family that were in a bag that belonged to grandma Bagley. I thought you might like them.

ashley said...

that is great!! i love girls too.

Moscow Monson's said...

Oh she's your little rainbow in that gray world of teenagers you have there!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Dan's farewell is going to be the 8th of March in Moscow in my Mom's old ward! EXCITING!!