Thursday, December 11, 2008

18 yrs old

I can't believe 18 yrs ago I was blessed with another little girl! I was so excited to have a 2nd daughter - I love my sisters - and I wanted my daughters to have the same thing! I love Lauren - she brings so much life to our family! She loves her family, cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents so much! She is a very thoughtful person! She has been known to write letters to great grandparents, drop off things at school for her siblings and is always thinking of ways to show her love for people! She is always for the underdog! She is not afraid to tell you her opinion! She is one of only a few conservative kids in her highschool and she stands up for what she believes everyday! She is an excellent student! Very gifted in Math - as a Senior in High School she is taking Calculus III at the college level at University of Idaho. She hopes to follow in her dads footsteps and go to Medical school and be a Cardio Thorasic Surgeon - Which I have no doubt she could do! She is an incredible kid and we will really miss her when she goes to college! Happy Birthday Lauren - We love you!!!

We got her 18 presents for her 18th Birthday!
Grace was so excited for her to open her present! (Juicy Sweatsuit!)
I know, Grace gives really nice presents
all the kids right before opening presents! We get up at 6:00 am around here for scriptures & family prayer, before the high school kids go off to early morning seminary! Painful, I know!!!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTDAY LAUREN!! I love how Lauren has a sweet little bond with my kids, she is such a Loyal Family member, i just love that!
I love that you make your kids get up at 6 am!! haha
They look so cute, waiting for Lauren to open your "18" Presents!

I am so glad Grace has Olivia for Christmas, she loves Juicy too! hee hee

Shannon said...

P.S. Such cute Wrapping paper!

rexburgskinners said...

TREY LOVED SEEING LAURENS PICTURE ON THE COMPUTER AND WISHES HER A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Here is a birthday kiss from Trey. If only he was 14 years older!!

Summer Carlile said...

Happy Birthday Lauren. She looks so beautiful in that picture.

Diana and Derek said...

Happy Birthday my wonderful niece! We wish we were there to have fun and tease you.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday cutie!!!! Wow 18 presents lucky girl;)