Monday, December 15, 2008

Our own little MARY




Lauren was Mary at our ward Christmas Breakfast and her buddy Spencer was Joseph- The seminary students put on our program! Probably the last Ward Christmas Breakfast for Lauren from now on she will be gone - college! Boo Hoo - I hate Senior years!!!! The Primary Children were suppose to sing and Grace was going to have NO part in that - she said she was going to go to the bathroom right before they were going to sing! (another Derek on my hands!)

6 comments:

Karen said...

She makes a beautiful Mary. Grace made me chuckle. That a cute one using the bathroom trick!

Diana and Derek said...

We love you guys. I bet Lauren is going to be in lots of stuff before she leaves. She is such a good sport. I have heard Grace sing. She has a beautiful voice.

Shannon said...

Way to make Derek proud Grace! haha
I would do the same thing too.

Cute little Mary and Joseph!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny Gracie looo, good job Lauren;0)

Unknown said...

What fun! We missed being there and seeing everyone.

Kristin said...

Lauren made a sweet Mary. :)