Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in Hawaii

We had a great time in Hawaii with my Sister Shannon and her family! Her little kids are the cutest! We played and played and played. We got home just in time for Dereks first Basketball game! Which they won he scored 15 points - off to a good start! He of course stayed home for practice. Jackie and Justin stayed with him and ran him to all his practices and fed him. We got to see Jackie and Justin for one day before they had to head back home to rexburg! But they will be back in 2 weeks for the Christmas Vacation!
The making of "THE MERMAID" Thanks to Laurens Creative abilities
The finished Creation! It was so cool!
Savannah, Hayes & Lauren - I love the goggles!
Me and my cute baby sister!
All the kids at the beach! We spent most of the day!
Grace & Olivia with Matching Suits!
Lauren, Boston, Savannah, Me & Steve all Scuba diving - Cory went to he is here somewhere!
Savannah surprised us all and was holding all the sea creatures!

Lauren and the octopus!
Here is the whole Gang on Thanksgiving! It was lovely - no cooking and NO DISHES!!
Lauren and the twins! They loved her! She is such a player!
Me & Grace! Last time she was in Hawaii she was only 3 - She loved it!
Lauren & Grace Boogie Boarding!
Savannah trying to Skim board - Not very easy - none of us could do it! We needed Derek there to redeem our family!
Boston Show us how its done! He was really good!

One of our many Sand Creations!
We even made sand jail for the little kids!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it looks like you had a fantastic time in Hawaii!!!!! I am so proud of all the brave diver's!!!! I do not know if I could let an octopus crawl up my arm like Lauren;)

Anonymous said...

SO MUCH FUN!! Looks like you guys had a blast! I don't think I could ever scuba. . . it was freak me out!! The pictures are awesome under water!
Love this post!
Love you!

Summer Carlile said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast! I wish I could go to Hawaii and get a sun tan.

Summer Carlile said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassy said...

So fun! Now that is how you spend the holidays!!

rexburgskinners said...

What fun Hawaii looks and sounds! Good to see you even if it was for just a flash!!

Moscow Monson's said...

Those pictures undwater are amazing! I'm glad everyone had so much fun.

Phil and Kierstin said...

Love the pictures. Now that sounds like a great way to spend Thanksgiving. You guys are too cool.

About Us said...

I just have to say "THAT LOOKS SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!" I also must say that I laughed really hard that Grace has ONLY been their twice! Can you adopt me??? I'm house broke! ....Plus what was all that "talk" about letting me be your personal photographer??? I quit!! I am looking for other employment now ;-) Glad you all had fun! love ya sweets (((hugs)))

ashley said...

Awesome pics and soo much fun!! I am totally jealous. You guys go on the best trips, I wish I was you!! I am lucky if we take a trip to Spokane...yipee!!

Cami D. said...

I WANT TO GO ON VACATION WITH YOU!