Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Horseback riding

I forgot to download the pictures from my other camera and found these! With all the fun we had in Maui, I forgot we were on Oahu first - the U of I football team played Hawaii. Grace and I rode horses on the beach! We missed you Aunt Laurel - It is usually you who does the horse riding! Maybe this summer when we go back!!Savannah full of her self expression!!
Grace riding Mauna
It was so beautiful! I was behind Grace so most pictures are of her back!
The end of the trip! Grace loved it!

3 comments:

Cassy said...

Horse Riding on the beach is so fun! When I did it with my mom it wasn't quite as sunny, but still so cool. You guys are cute!

Shannon said...

Oh so cute! I love how Savannah is such a Spaz! She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Giddyup~ Looks like you had a great day to ride on the sand and enjoy the ocean;)